James A. Simpson, Jr.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (866) 941-1875 | Fax: (501) 279-0808
Jimmy A. Simpson, Jr. has practiced law for 14 years. He began his practice by doing general, civil, and criminal work. From the beginning, he assisted on various personal injury cases, product liability cases, and medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Simpson has civil jury trial experience in cases involving personal injury, fire claims, intentional tort and battery, claims against insurance companies, contract litigation, medical malpractice claims, and personal injury while working on a natural gas pipeline. He has negotiated million-dollar settlements and has had both federal and state jury trial experience as lead attorney. He sat as special judge in civil and criminal trials and was a city court judge for the City of Bradford for four years.
Jimmy's experience in general trial litigation for both civil and criminal trials on federal and state levels is extensive. He has handled all types of contested divorce and family law cases, including custody, guardianship, and adoptions. He has represented clients with substantial wealth and their spouses in divorce cases, gaining extensive knowledge and expertise in handling large marital estates and the complicated business and property aspects that go with these divorce cases. He has handled hundreds of custody cases as the representative of mothers and of fathers.
- University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville, J.D., 1995
- Winner, 1994 Negotiations Competition
- Inns of Court
- Moot Court
- Trial Advocacy Board
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, B.A., History and Business, with Honors, 1989
- Honor Roll
- Recipient, Golden Key Award
- Searcy High School, 1985
Professional association memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Arkansas Lawyers Trial Association
- Board of Governors, 2006–present
- Arkansas Bar Association
- White County Bar Association
- Currently serves as a Commissioner on the Arkansas State Claims Commission
- The National Trial Lawyers TOP 100 members 2013 and 2014
Volunteer association memberships
- University of Arkansas Alumni Association
- United Way of White County
- Board of Directors
- Searcy Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors
- Main Street Searcy
Honors and awards
- CV rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Best of the Best Lawyer for 2009, 2010 and 2014, Searcy Daily Citizen
Hobbies and community activities
Mr. Simpson enjoys golf, hunting, fishing, boating, and other outdoor activities. Jimmy was a letterman for the University of Arkansas Razorbacks football teams of 1986, 1987, and 1988. He has coached little league football and basketball.
Aggressive legal representation in civil and criminal law
Put our energetic, determined lawyers to work for you. Contact Simpson & Simpson online—or call 866-941-1875—today.